Advancements in technology in hair restoration techniques have made it easy and possible to achieve thick, voluminous and healthy hair with minimal downtime. One of the well known hair transplant methods is follicular unit extraction. Rather than older “strip” methods, this procedure is minimally invasive and involves extracting individual hair grafts from the back of the patient’s head and implanting them into thinning areas or the scalp areas with lighter hair density. This results in natural-looking hair density and a well-defined hairline.
Over the years, technology has automated some of the steps required in the traditional FUE procedures. These technologies include the NeoGraft and micro FUE transplants. These procedures are considered best in date hair restoration methods.
MICRO FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE)
Micro Follicular unit extraction is considered to be one of the best methods of surgical hair restoration. It is also the process that requires the highest amount of precision and skill. We, at Pioneer hair care, offer the best Micro FUE hair transplant. This is a minimally invasive method to ensure natural and undetectable results. These micrografts are extracted from the donor area, one with high density of hair, using a micromotor. Hair transplant Surgery is performed under magnification with the help of an optical microscope to protect the integrity of the follicular unit and to ensure that individual follicles are undamaged and safe.
This procedure of micro FUE helps in preventing damage of the transplanted Hair follicles. This hair transplant method serves to offer originality of designing a natural-looking hairline. At pioneer hair care, surgical hair transplant surgery is a simple and outpatient procedure. The recovery period in this transplant procedure is comparatively quick.
Benefits to Micro FUE Hair Transplant -
- No post-procedure pain
- Quicker Healing
- Higher number of total grafts are transplanted at once compared to other techniques of hair transplant
- Less or no pain during the treatment, as we use advanced instruments
- No stitches and no scalpel
- Minimally invasive
- No visible scarring
- Natural results
NEOGRAFT HAIR TRANSPLANT
Now, talking about the technologically advanced Neograft hair transplant treatment, NeoGraft hair transplant is a type of follicular unit extraction but, instead of your surgeon personally performing the graft extractions, a specialized medically approved device is used. This device has a piston-driven motor and uses pneumatic pressure to suction out the individual hair grafts. It then gives controlled pneumatic pressure again to insert the grafts into the scalp.
NeoGraft treatment is a modern hair transplant technique that allows you to add thickness and density back to your hairline. This hair transplantation procedure involves removing natural hair grafts from the back or either sides of your head, generally known as a "donor site" and hence transplanting them into areas with hair thinning or reduced hair growth. When hair is transplanted, it will grow as normal, letting you reverse the visual effects of hair loss. NeoGraft hair transplant treatment avoids the problem of a strip scar by extracting the hair follicles using an Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method.
In- depth procedure of neograft hair transplant
The method of neograft hair transplant involves removing hair follicles in groups of one to four hairs, without removing a large patch of skin. Instead of a strip scar that is left in different transplant procedures, NeoGraft procedure leaves many small scars in the rear section of your scalp or on the area from where the hair grafts are extracted. Neograft hair transplant treatment uses follicular unit extraction which seeks to reverse hair loss created by thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairlines. The NeoGraft hair procedure is a single day procedure that involves less or no pain at all.
The scalp is treated with a local anesthetic. In some cases, the hair in the donor area is trimmed or cut before the procedure begins. The hair extraction procedure is simple but may take a little longer.
Using a medical device offering pneumatic pressure -
- the Neograft removes hair from the back of the head which is generally the donor area. This is the area where the hair follicles are dense and resist falling out in the male pattern baldness
- The surgeon will create recipient sites and insert back the hair grafts in the proper orientation and direction according to the hair transplantation plan, which would be individualized during the consultation.
- Finally, the follicular units are separated with proper care by size before transplanting the grafts into balding or thinning areas of the scalp.
- Each extracted hair graft is meticulously harvested and individually implanted to ensure the best results.
Benefits a NeoGraft treatment offers
NeoGraft hair transplantation procedure has several key advantages compared to traditional Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), or strip harvesting hair transplants. These benefits are as follows -
- NeoGraft is minimally invasive. As hair follicles are extracted in small amounts using a handheld harvesting tool, there’s no need for stitches or staples to be used.
- NeoGraft hair transplant procedure is less uncomfortable than a traditional hair transplant. As there’s no scalpel and no long incision involved, the procedure is more tolerable for the patient and produces less discomfort.
- NeoGraft has a short recovery period. People usually recover faster after a NeoGraft hair transplant as compared to the traditional hair transplant treatments.
- NeoGraft produces a natural looking hairline. This NeoGraft hair transplant treatment process incorporates hair follicles in batches of one to four units to create a natural hairline that doesn’t look like the result of a cosmetic procedure.
- NeoGraft hair transplant treatment is affordable as compared to the other hair transplant treatment.
We, Pioneer Hair Care, offer many hair transplant treatments with great efficacy. Choose the right treatment that you need according to your hair condition after taking the best consultation from our doctors. These refined hair transplant treatments are offered at comparatively better prices at our hair care clinic in Bangalore.
So, worry less and trust us more!