Combi Tq hair transplant is the combination of both, follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) translation treatment carried out on the same day on the same patient. This treatment is available in Hyderabad.
In this treatment, more grafts are extracted in a given single transplant session. When both of the transplantation procedures are carried out on the same individual on the same days, it's called extensive combi tq hair transplant.
Combined Hair Treatment Procedure
The combination of these two hair transplant procedures, i.e. follicular unit transplantation and follicular unit extraction, is an effective way of treating patients who have suffered a large amount of hair loss. This combined procedure of combi tq is available in Hyderabad.
This treatment involves the extraction of the strip tissues for the follicular unit extraction (FUT) and hence, finalizing the process with follicular unit extraction (FUE).
By using FUT to obtain hair grafts, we efficiently achieve the extraction of large amounts of follicular units all at once. This one time extraction of hair follicles saves on procedure time and all that is left is the extraction of the remaining grafts prepared one at a time via the FUE method.
Lastly, the patients undergoing this type of combined hair treatment achieve natural hair with more density and thickness. The combination method sometimes proves to be better than just a single hair transplant technique for severe cases of hair loss.
Improved Benefits of the Combi tq(FUE+FUT) Hair Transplant Method
We at Pioneer hair care, offer this specialized combined treatment in Hyderabad. To make things as clear as possible, here’s a quick highlight of the benefits of using the combined hair transplant technique;
- By using the combined, FUE and the FUT methods, it helps to achieve the maximum possible coverage of the balding area.
- Using the FUT for follicular hair extraction saves on time because it allows for fast retrieval of many follicular units from the strip tissue.
- The final result of the procedure ensures that you achieve a high-density pack of natural hair that is thick and healthy.
- This combined method saves a lot of time during the hair graft extraction
- It is an effective hair transplant method for severe hair loss cases