NeoGraft treatment is a modern hair transplant technique that allows you to add thickness and density back to your hairline. This hair transplantation procedure is available in United Arab Emirates and involves removing natural hair grafts from the back or either sides of your head, generally known as a "donor site" and hence transplanting them into areas with hair thinning or reduced hair growth. This neograft hair transplant helps you add hair back to places where it doesn’t grow anymore. When hair is transplanted, it will grow as normal, letting you reverse the visual effects of hair loss. NeoGraft hair transplant treatment avoids the problem of a strip scar by extracting the hair follicles using an Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method.
Detailed procedure of neograft hair transplant
The method of neograft hair transplant involves removing hair follicles in groups of one to four hairs, without removing a large patch of skin. Instead of a strip scar that is left in different transplant procedures, NeoGraft procedure available in United Arab Emirates, leaves many small scars in the rear section of your scalp or on the area from where the hair grafts are extracted. These scars are so small to be noticeable.
Neograft hair transplant treatment uses follicular unit extraction which seeks to reverse hair loss created by thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairlines. The NeoGraft hair procedure is a one-day procedure that requires only local anesthesia. Most of the patients experience very little or no discomfort during and after surgery.
The scalp is treated with a local anesthetic, and if needed the hair in the donor area will be cut short before the procedure begins. The hair extraction procedure is simple but may take a little longer.
Using a wand powered by pneumatic pressure,
- the Neograft removes hair from the back of the head which is generally the donor area. This is the area where the hair follicles are dense and resist falling out in the male pattern baldness
- The surgeon will create recipient sites and insert back the hair grafts in the proper orientation and direction according to the hair transplantation plan, which would be individualized during the consultation.
- Finally, the follicular units are separated with proper care by size before transplanting the grafts into balding or thinning areas of the scalp.
- Each extracted hair graft is meticulously harvested and individually implanted to ensure the best results.
The Benefits of NeoGraft treatment
NeoGraft hair transplantation procedure has several key advantages compared to traditional Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), or strip harvesting hair transplants. This treatment is readily available in United Arab Emirates. These are as follows -
- NeoGraft is minimally invasive. As hair follicles are extracted in small amounts using a handheld harvesting tool, there’s no need for stitches or staples to be used.
- NeoGraft hair transplant procedure is less uncomfortable than a traditional hair transplant. As there’s no scalpel and no long incision involved, the procedure is more tolerable for the patient and produces less discomfort.
- NeoGraft has a short recovery period. People usually recover faster after a NeoGraft hair transplant as compared to the traditional hair transplant treatments.
- NeoGraft produces a natural looking hairline. This NeoGraft hair transplant treatment process incorporates hair follicles in batches of one to four units to create a natural hairline that doesn’t look like the result of a cosmetic procedure.
- NeoGraft hair transplant treatment is affordable as compared to the other hair transplant treatment.
The cost of neograft hair transplant may vary according to the individual needs
You may also Like