Best FUE Hair Transplant in Bangalore
Best FUE Hair Transplant in Bangalore is a minimally invasive procedure done using a micro-punch tool in which individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor area during FUE. The recipient region is then immediately transplanted with the removed follicles. FUE is appropriate for smaller regions or people looking for quicker recovery times because it is less intrusive and leaves less scarring. The new area's hair will appear thicker as a result.
A FUE hair transplant differs from the Classic Technique, sometimes referred to as the Strip technique or FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation), in that the FUT involves the surgical removal of a strip of scalp from the donor area and the preparation of the follicular units utilising microscopes outside of the patient. A linear scar will be seen in the donor area following the closure of the scalp. FUE results in several punctate scars rather than an incision and linear scar since the follicular units are removed one at a time. It's vital to note that FUE doesn't leave no scars; rather, there isn't a linear scar.
Because it's less likely to result in a "hair plug" appearance, where patches of skin or hair don't match the surrounding areas, FUE has grown more popular than FUT. Like FUT, it won't also leave a noticeable scar.
The FUE process often takes longer than FUT. The length of a FUE procedure depends on the surgeon's skill, the pace of the harvest, and the patient's individual characteristics. The procedure can take from a few hours to extract 200 grafts for scar correction to a surgery spanning two days to harvest 2,500 to 3,000 grafts in a megasession.
Procedure for FUE hair transplant
Here's how the FUE procedure works:
- The hair around the transplant location and in the region where follicles will be extracted will be shaved by your surgeon.
- They will eliminate the hair follicles from your skin using a micropunch tool.
- The harvested follicles will then be placed through a series of tiny incisions made by your surgeon with a needle or other small, sharp instrument.
- The follicles will be inserted into the incisions.
- Your surgeon will clean the area and bandage it for healing.
Micro FUE Hair Transplant
Using a micro bore needle to harvest follicles and remove micrografts for transplantation, Micro FUE Hair Transplant in Bangalore is a minimally invasive hair transplant technique. Healing occurs more quickly since the trauma caused by the little devices is less. Dermatologists excise tissue with tiny punches that don't leave any visible scars. Because FUE is known for wasting very little graft material, the transplanted hair follicles are usually in excellent shape.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant
- Quality Grafts: The FUE technology enables the study and calculation of each hair follicle's properties in real-time. This enables the to pick the follicles that are in the best possible condition for harvesting and transplantation.
- Natural Results: The FUE procedure leaves NO linear scar because it harvests and transplants hairs in their natural groupings. This makes hair look more natural.
- Less Pain: The FUE procedure involves local anaesthesia to provide little discomfort throughout the treatment. Due to the less invasive nature of the FUE transplant, many patients only endure pain during or after the procedure
- Faster Recovery: The recovery period following a FUE transplant is brief because no scalpels or stitches are utilised in the procedure, and many patients return to their regular activities in a matter of days. The actual procedure only requires roughly 8 hours.
- Scarring In The Donor Area Is Minimal: The appearance and density of the donor area are only minimally effected by the random manner in which the follicles are extracted.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost in Bangalore
At Pioneer Hair Transplant Cininc we offer Best Hair transplant in Bangalore. Our Expert surgeon Dr. Sreedhar Reddy is renowned for providing cutting-edge hair transplant care using the most recent methods. Depending on the repute of the hair transplant clinic in the area, the cost per graft for a hair transplant in Bangalore varies from INR 40 to INR 120. As a result, the cost of a hair transplant in Bangalore could vary from INR 60,000 to INR 400,000 depending on the clinic.
The following variables affect Bangalore's hair transplant cost:Method employed There are currently several methods for hair transplantation accessible. In addition, new methods are developed daily. The method the dermatologists choose will determine how much the therapy would cost. The quantity of grafting Depending on the quantity of grafts needed, certain doctors and clinics in Bangalore charge for hair transplant treatments. The cost of the graft would increase with the number of The methods that were selected were direct hair transplant (DHT), follicular unit transplant (FUT), and follicular unit extraction (FUE). operating and consulting fees for doctors.
- Experience of the Dermatalogist performing: Most hair transplant operations include intrusive techniques. Therefore, to do the same, you need a dermatologist with good experience.
- Method used for Transplant: There are currently several methods for hair transplantation accessible. The method the dermatologists choose will determine how much the therapy would cost.
- The number of grafts: Depending on the quantity of grafts needed, certain doctors and clinics in Bangalore charge for hair transplant treatments. The cost of the transplant with oncrease depending on the no of the grafts.